Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » VA Healthcare-VISN 4 » Features
VA Healthcare-VISN 4
- Tele Urgent Care: "Try it! It's so easy!"
- U. S. Army Veteran Richard Rauch encourages other Veterans who want prompt medical care to call the VISN 4 tele urgent care line to speak with a licensed health care provider on a video chat or phone call.
- 2020 VISN 4 Annual Report
- In the 2020 VISN 4 Annual Report, we tell the stories of a caring, professional staff who overcame COVID-19's challenges to keep Veterans safe while continuing to provide the excellent care they earned and deserve.
- New Online Portal for Travel Reimbursement Claims
- Veterans, caregivers, and beneficiaries who are eligible for reimbursement of mileage and travel expenses to and from approved health care appointments can enter claims in the new Beneficiary Travel Self-Service System.
- Stay Connected to Your Care Team
- To help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, VA Healthcare-VISN 4 has expanded the use of virtual care, making it easier for our Veterans to see and communicate with their VA health care providers and teams.
- Women Veterans Give VISN 4 Top Marks for Respect
- More than 91 percent of women Veterans surveyed throughout the VA Healthcare-VISN 4 region said they felt welcomed, respected and comfortable at their last VA health care visit.
- Chat with a Nurse Practitioner via Video Connect
- Veterans receiving health care at VA medical centers throughout VISN 4 have an opportunity to obtain some care with the ease of a video chat with a nurse practitioner in the VISN 4 centralized nurse triage call center.
- Emergency Medical Care
- You never know when you may need emergency medical care, so knowing what to do and where to go will benefit you. During a medical emergency, Veterans should immediately seek care at the nearest medical facility.
- Receive Appointment Reminders via Text Messaging
- VEText is an automated, interactive text message system to remind Veterans of upcoming VA appointments. Veterans can simply reply via text message to confirm or cancel your appointment.
- Free Hepatitis C Screening
- VA Pittsburgh's "I Am Free of Hepatitis C" campaign is up and running! Veterans in the 13-county service area who are enrolled for VA health care can call 412-360-1232 directly for hepatitis C screening.
- Make a Plan to Quit Smoking
- The American Cancer Society's 41st annual Great American Smokeout calls on smokers to make a plan to quit or light their last cigarette. VA offers several resources to assist every step of the way.